TP Forest Range
The forest series consists of robust wood chippers for professional forestry companies who require stable and efficient machines for the production of large volumes of wood chips.
The TP wood chippers in the forest range are specially adapted for forestry use, where the raw material constitutes entire trees. The wood chippers are available in different models, depending on whether they need to be most suitable for felling in rows or driving along a track with trees to the side.
The forest series also offers machines with an integral tow hook for a wagon, so the chips can be fed directly into the wagon. This was also the decisive factor in finding a wood chipping solution for the counties and municipalities, where the chips had to be transported away from the area.
The large machines in the forest series can or must be operated using a crane, and this is both the most effective method and the safest.
The knives on the wood chippers can be adjusted for different chip sizes.
The forest series uses a chopping angle of 30° to 45°, which ensures a high work capacity as well as consistently high quality chips.
The TP 230 model can chip tree trunks and branches up to 23cm/230mm in diameter
The TP 270 models can chip tree trunks and branches up to 27cm/270mm in diameter
The TP 280 model can chip tree trunks and branches up to 28cm/280mm in diameter
The TP 400 model can chip tree trunks and branches up to 40cm/400mm in diameter
TP Forest Series Key Characteristics
- Operation of manual models using the yellow safety handle – stop-start-return
- Operation of crane models from the tractor cab
- Integral hydraulic system for operation of the two vertical feed rollers
- Hydraulically adjustable roller speed
- Solid rotor discs with 3 adjustable knives - TP 400: 4 knives
- 30°/45° chopping angle
- Scraper to prevent accumulation of material in the rotor housing
- Simple replacement of wearing parts