TP Park Range
The park series consists of wood chippers for professional customers requiring flexible and mobile machines that are safe and stable to use, e.g. municipal park departments, cemeteries or agricultural services. The three main models in the park series are available in different variants for power transmission or with their own engine.
The park series TP wood chippers can be used in gardens, parks and woodland areas. These wood chippers are extremely flexible, and they can cope with the vast majority of tasks involving the chipping of green tree waste. TP wood chippers in the park series have a large capacity and can process tree trunks and branches into consistently high grade wood chip.
The wood chipper is optimised to chip branches ranging in size from privet bush cuttings up to medium sized trees. Wood chips from the park series make an ideal fuel for small chip-burning heaters, which have stringent demands concerning chip quality. It can be financially advantageous to convert wood and branch waste into wood chips, which is a standard product that can be sold.
NEW!! TP 130 models can chip tree trunks and branches up to 13cm/130mm in diameter
NEW!! TP 160 models can chip tree trunks and branches up to 16cm/160mm in diameter
TP 200 models can chip tree trunks and branches up to 20cm/200mm in diameter
TP 250 models can chip tree trunks and branches up to 25cm/250mm in diameter
TP Park Series Key Characteristics
- Operation using the yellow safety handle – stop-start-return
- Integral hydraulic system for the two horizontal feed rollers
- Double-plated rotor disc with rapid knife change without adjustment
- Roller tensioning springs
- 90° chopping angle
- Hydraulically adjustable chip size via roller speed
- Scraper to prevent accumulation of material in the rotor housing
- Simple replacement of worn parts and high level of safety when changing knives